Has the forum been down??
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Has the forum been down??
Both today and yesterday I have been unable to access the forum... so that's mid afternoon Australian time ... probably middle of the night for somewhere in the US:) there is usually a page with  a message about MyBB.
Is there a regular something happening or is it just me? I dont have a problem with any other sites at that time.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Has the forum been down??
It's the AO site. We need to upgrade to a new service level with the server. That's in process....
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 2 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • DaughterofEve, Subversive Gardener
The forum is just too popular. What a problem to have. [cheesy grin]
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
Thank you!
Ya'll are about to explode. I talked about CM and AO for 90 minutes the other day to the wife of the president of National Religious Broadcasting. [cheesy grin] I am making it my personal mission to tell every leader I come in contact with about AO. I still haven't swayed my denomination people yet... But it's coming. I can feel it. I'm serious. This stuff is too good not to share.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
The following 4 users Like Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • DaughterofEve, laurke, MelisaH, RiverBaggins
Thank you for asking, and thank you for the answers.  I was just getting ready to ask myself.  We have had some busy days, so for the past three nights or so after the children are in bed, I have been sitting down to catch up on the forum, only it hasn't opened.  It is good to know why.  I appreciate all the behind the scenes work everyone days to keep the forum up and running.
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
(01-17-2015, 11:17 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: Ya'll are about to explode. I talked about CM and AO for 90 minutes the other day to the wife of the president of National Religious Broadcasting. [cheesy grin] I am making it my personal mission to tell every leader I come in contact with about AO. I still haven't swayed my denomination people yet... But it's coming. I can feel it. I'm serious. This stuff is too good not to share.

That's very exciting, Katie! I used to attend the NRB conventions and enjoyed them very much. It's wonderful that you are an enthusiastic spokesperson for AO. Keep up the good work! 
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
The following 1 user Likes Donna-Jean's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,170 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 15,578 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 11,745 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,519 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,348 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,581 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 5,167 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 7,541 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 6,459 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec
  Problems after forum update Sept 2020 Phyllis 41 51,600 08-31-2021, 01:16 PM