Getting notifications
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Getting notifications
Is there a way to get email notifications from a specific form (say Forum III, Y7-8)?  I see where I can get notifications from a specific thread but would like to have notices from the entire forum.  Thanks!
Betsy
Mother to Y7 dd, Y5 dd, Y3 dd & itty bitty dd (2 yrs)
You should be able to subscribe to the forum after you click Forum... Up at the left? is the subscribe button. Then you'll need to select to get emails.
Blossom- AO Grads, '15 & '17. Children are born persons
Online classesBooks: Lulu and BlurbSet Your Feet, book 'reviews'

The following 1 user Likes NorthLaurel's post:
  • MelisaH
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Getting notifications
I see where I can choose to get emails from certain threads, but what if I would like to get emails from all Form III topics? Is there a way for it to come to me rather than coming here to search for what's new? Thanks for your input.
Betsy
Mother to Y7 dd, Y5 dd, Y3 dd & itty bitty dd (2 yrs)
I'm sorry I didn't explain it well. When you click on Form III, before clicking any threads in that section, at the top there should be a Subscribe to... It works the same as when you subscribe to individual threads. Or it should. I'm not actually at the computer so I can't see it exactly. I'm going by memory.
Blossom- AO Grads, '15 & '17. Children are born persons
Online classesBooks: Lulu and BlurbSet Your Feet, book 'reviews'

Yes, you can subscribe to a form. When you are looking a a section of the forum say, Form III (where you can see all the threads for the area), on the top right side of the screen, just above the threads, but just below the POST button, you will see two different options. One is to subscribe to that bit of the forum. You will get notifications of any new threads in that bit of the forum. You have to go to the thread and subscribe to the thread, though before you will get any further notifications about the thread, though.

(Sent from my K-Fire via Tapatalk)
Once I have subscribed to a forum, what will happen? Will I get an e-mail for every thread? Also, will there be a delay?
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
Yes, an email for each new thread, and I don't think there's a delay.
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 1 user Likes laurke's post:
  • Dawn Rhymer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to turn off teen notifications? COMama 64 81,884 04-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ARD
  Notifications not working Sandy O 9 11,377 03-17-2022, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle
  Not receiving email notifications anymore Friederike 8 9,937 03-30-2018, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Friederike