Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
I just discovered this. This is BEAUTIFUL, ladies!! Thank you!!!
The following 1 user Likes JennyWren's post:
  • lklivingston
I just added the alternate high school geography options to a separate tab on the Google sheet.  Be sure to consult the Geography page (http://amblesideonline.org/GeographyOptions.shtml) for more information about them, as many need previewing.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • phoebebopeep, Subversive Gardener, Zoo Keeper
I signed up for notifications of changes to the document (which is awesome). This most recent change, of a few days ago, was it just to the earliest year used column?

Thanks so much!
Oh sorry! I forgot to note it here. I removed a Year 9 book, The Christian Life.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • grecoaf
(04-19-2016, 03:05 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Oh sorry! I forgot to note it here. I removed a Year 9 book, The Christian Life.
I don't know where else to ask so here it is: Why was this book removed?

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk
Blossom- AO Grads, '15 & '17. Children are born persons
Online classesBooks: Lulu and BlurbSet Your Feet, book 'reviews'

The following 1 user Likes NorthLaurel's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...?tid=25057
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • grecoaf, NorthLaurel
Explore His Earth by Voskamp was an optional Natural History/Science selection in Year 3. That has been removed. (If you own it, you could still use it to supplement MHLW some weeks during Years 4 and 5.)
Kathy 
The following 4 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Christa, grecoaf, phoebebopeep, Subversive Gardener
Disappearing Spoon has been removed as a free read for Year 7.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • boywrangler, phoebebopeep
In Year 5, we had suggested any biography of Isaac Newton.  Now we are scheduling Ocean of Truth (but you can substitute another biography if you prefer).  I have updated the booklist to reflect this.

I've also added a note at the top reminding everyone that you can copy the document to your own Google Drive or download it to your computer and then make any changes you like to your own copy.  This is helpful for sorting it and for recording what you've already purchased.
Kathy 
Thank you for working so diligently on the booklist. So awesome to have the best of literature right at my fingertips. You guys are amazing!!!!
~ Yr 1~
1 Samuel 1:27 
"For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:"
KJV
The following 2 users Like Little Babe Homeschool's post:
  • gloriabluestocking, phoebebopeep

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,595 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 50,086 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,431 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 177,160 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,580 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,639 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke