Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
I don't see the Shakespeare plays listed anywhere in the booklist. What if they were added? I decided to add them to my own list. I hope this link works, as I already typed up the list from the website and turned it into excel format. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...p=drivesdk
Sarah  DS1 4yrs old; DS2 1yr old
The following 1 user Likes roseofthetrees's post:
  • eacybl
I see a typo. In the 7+ free read section it lists a book by Nelson Mandela as "Long Road to Freedom" but I think the title is actually "Long Walk to Freedom"
The following 1 user Likes roseofthetrees's post:
  • lklivingston
(09-01-2019, 11:47 AM)roseofthetrees Wrote: I see a typo. In the 7+ free read section it lists a book by Nelson Mandela as "Long Road to Freedom" but I think the title is actually "Long Walk to Freedom"

Fixed it.  Thanks!  I haven't proofread Year 12 yet, so I hadn't caught that.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
On the year three page I see listed "Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransome ($ K), Swallowdale ($ K), and others in the series." But on the spread sheet I see only the one book, "Swallows and Amazons" listed.
Is the Booklist link in the first post of this thread still the one to go to for the most recently updated version?
Lisa V in BC, Mom to 5, yrs 4, 6, 7, 10/11 & 12
I'd love to connect!
https://www.facebook.com/lisa.vanderveen.58 https://www.facebook.com/lisavinbc/
(09-08-2019, 05:00 AM)Lisa-v Wrote: Is the Booklist link in the first post of this thread still the one to go to for the most recently updated version?
Yes. There's a note in the first cell (hover to see) with the date of latest changes.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Lisa-v
On the 7-12 Free Read page, "The Poisonwood Bible" is listed as a Year 12 Free Read, but I can't find it on the Year 12 page.

edit:
I also see listed as year 12 free read authors "Eco, Umberto" and "Whyte, Jack" on the spreadsheet, but don't see them on the website for year 12.
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
I haven't proofread Year 12 yet, so thanks!
Kathy 
Are the italic titles the ones with e-texts available? If that's the case, then I think this one should be italicized:
Ball, R. S. Great Astronomers, The
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
Yes, that's what the italics mean. Thanks!
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,021 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 49,595 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,395 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 176,847 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,551 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,569 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke