Tapatalk forum reader
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Tapatalk forum reader
I've been using ForumRunner since the beginning of the forum with no trouble. I often prefer it to the browser (even the browser on the big computer).

So far I haven't noticed Tapatalk interfering.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I have a confession to make. I haven't actually ever used Tapatalk. I have heard good reviews from friends, and I didn't know that the forum was already able to be used on forum runner when I said I was interested in using Tapatalk. Having said that: Now I have played around with it and really like it, but I haven't been able to find AO on tapatalk. Can anyone tell me how to find it?
Jennifer-Indiana
Mommy to Lily (8/04) and Savannah (5/11) Wife to Anthony (10/02)

The following 2 users Like Lilyzmom's post:
  • Faith M, laurke
I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble finding it!
Try again now. I just added a logo and more info in the forum directory there. Maybe that's what it was waiting for?

I have a confession to make, too: I am very handicapped in the area of mobile devices. I finally saw some when we visited the states in June, so now I have an idea of what they look like, but I've never used them. I have no way of testing different apps or trying to talk anyone through using them. You'll all have to help each other and me!

And when someone does get it working, please PM me. I have a question for you.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
The following 1 user Likes Phyllis's post:
  • Faith M
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Tapatalk forum reader
I found it this morning (Monday). Seems to be working great! I searched the term "Ambleside" and it came through.

I'm afraid I love this phone more and more every day. :)
Wife, Mama, Moved to Town ["Wesley, get off the bridge."]  , I Love AO, Jesus, Homeopathy.
As of 2021/22, my girls are graduated, 17 (Y11), 14 (Y8) & 12 (Y6). And the boy is 7(Y2).

The following 1 user Likes Linz{at}home's post:
  • COMama
Woohoo! I found it.
Jennifer-Indiana
Mommy to Lily (8/04) and Savannah (5/11) Wife to Anthony (10/02)

Phyllis, just an fyi, when looking at the forum on my Kindle, periodically there is a popup for the Tapatalk app. It is essentially telling me there is an app for this forum called Tapatalk and I have to opt out to get rid of it.
Melisa, has that appeared more than once?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The only way I've found to disable it isn't quite official. They don't just have an on/off switch built in. If it pops up once, I will leave it. If it's coming up often, I'll try the little hack.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
(01-26-2013, 08:33 PM)Phyllis Wrote: The only way I've found to disable it isn't quite official. They don't just have an on/off switch built in. If it pops up once, I will leave it. If it's coming up often, I'll try the little hack.

I get it every time on my iPad, but it has cookies disabled. I've only noticed it once on my phone, which I don't often use to browse this forum.
Bonnie in FL
Mom to dd12, ds10, ds8, and dd4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,275 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 16,320 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 12,176 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,647 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,606 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,941 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 5,361 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 7,891 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 6,784 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec
  Problems after forum update Sept 2020 Phyllis 41 54,049 08-31-2021, 01:16 PM