[split] Help with hymn site
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/[split] Help with hymn site
Hi all!

I wasn't getting any answers in the "Music" forum so I thought I would post here...

I've enjoyed the direct links to Hymntime.com but in the past few months I cannot get the site to work properly. All looks normal but there's no sound. I've tried accessing the site on my desktop computer and iPad. All other music/video sounds are working on other sites but just not with the Hymntime.com site.

Anyone else having the same difficulty?
Callie
dd 17yo, ds 15yo, ds 13yo, ds 10yo and ds 4yo
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Report typos, broken links, schedule errors to be fixed on the AO Website
Hi. I think it would be helpful for you to provide links to pages that aren't working for you, and the steps taken to get the the files you are talking about. It's a large site, could be some of the files themselves, they might have broken links. The few I checked, the music played properly. =)

(01-20-2014, 11:28 AM)yellowletters Wrote: Hi all!

I wasn't getting any answers in the "Music" forum so I thought I would post here...

I've enjoyed the direct links to Hymntime.com but in the past few months I cannot get the site to work properly. All looks normal but there's no sound. I've tried accessing the site on my desktop computer and iPad. All other music/video sounds are working on other sites but just not with the Hymntime.com site.

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Report typos, broken links, schedule errors to be fixed on the AO Website

Check back at the music forum and see if I answered your question there. Sorry I didn't see that until just this evening, 4 month old baby is keeping me a little behind on things recently.
:) Jen in PA
joyfulshepherdess.blogspot.com

Do you have pop-ups blocked? That could be the problem, or perhaps your Windows Media Player isn't working properly? I suspect, since it worked for me just now, that the problem might actually be on your end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible Error on Easter Hymn list KarenL 0 2,123 05-08-2023, 11:44 PM
Last Post: KarenL
  Problems searching the AO site Barb Gifford 47 56,654 08-14-2022, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Tammy Glaser
  Printing from new site smoses9239 12 15,622 07-31-2021, 10:04 AM
Last Post: smoses9239
  Curriculum site issue; Menus in Header Mscott07 9 11,968 06-24-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  [split] Security error Barb Gifford 0 1,726 02-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Barb Gifford
  Sidebars on site don't want to show in Safari Te-ge 0 1,742 04-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Te-ge
  [split] Private messages for teens Bibba Book-Girl 2 4,064 03-29-2018, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Bibba Book-Girl
Shocked Site not found error?? Mommychickadee 10 11,108 08-30-2017, 10:46 PM
Last Post: ARB
  Update Link on AO Site Map trinitydaks 2 3,589 03-24-2015, 02:58 AM
Last Post: speedorwinska
  [split] Forum upgrade done!/Title hover missing MaryEllen 11 13,725 01-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Dawn Rhymer