Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
This isn't on the website. It's in Google Drive. You want to download through the Google menu, not a browser.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
Is this still the master booklist? I am looking at Y2 and Y4 and it seems there are additional books on the master from the independent booklists under each specific year. Thanks!
(03-18-2023, 08:57 PM)anastacia_knight@yahoo.com Wrote: Is this still the master booklist? I am looking at Y2 and Y4 and it seems there are additional books on the master from the independent booklists under each specific year. Thanks!

This is still the master.  It's always possible that changes were made to the website booklist that I somehow missed making to the master booklist.  If you see those, you are welcome to post them in the Typos thread.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(01-14-2023, 03:54 AM)KristineS Wrote: Hello, I am pretty new in here, and also a little bewildered by the AO website. Please forgive me if my question has been answered 1000 times before. I’m trying to print the master booklist out, from my phone. (No internet at home, I use my phone for everything) and it will only print page one, and a weird half cut off version at that. I don’t have this trouble with any of the other AO pages I’ve printed out, like schedules for example. What am I missing? Can anyone direct me to a simple, master list, PDF, that I could print out and keep handy whenever I’m out at thrift stores, yard sales, and bookstores? Thank you!

Can you download it to your phone so it's a document you can read, even when your phone isn't accessing internet? There is a long list of food additives my daughter needs to avoid that I saved to my phone. I can't always access the internet when I'm grocery shopping and my paper copy disintegrated from use. But as long as my phone is charged, I can check the downloaded copy. I don't know how you would mark off books that you've purchased, though. . .
"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!"  (Helen Keller)
Is there a way to sort/see AO for groups? I already purchased Y6 books, but plan to switch to AO4Groups for Y 7, 8, 9. I noticed a couple of Y6 science books (Elements and History of periodic table) are in Groups, and of course, there are fewer books, even than 7& 8 Lite. I'm trying to sort it all out on paper (spreadsheet would be better), but I'm wondering if it's already been done.
(03-19-2023, 10:33 PM)Rondalyno Wrote: Can you download it to your phone so it's a document you can read, even when your phone isn't accessing internet? There is a long list of food additives my daughter needs to avoid that I saved to my phone. I can't always access the internet when I'm grocery shopping and my paper copy disintegrated from use. But as long as my phone is charged, I can check the downloaded copy. I don't know how you would mark off books that you've purchased, though. . .
If you have a copy on your phone, you can edit that copy. I made a column to check off books I own.
Kathy 
(03-19-2023, 10:42 PM)Rondalyno Wrote: Is there a way to sort/see AO for groups? I already purchased Y6 books, but plan to switch to AO4Groups for Y 7, 8, 9. I noticed a couple of Y6 science books (Elements and History of periodic table) are in Groups, and of course, there are fewer books, even than 7& 8 Lite. I'm trying to sort it all out on paper (spreadsheet would be better), but I'm wondering if it's already been done.
There's a column for Groups.
Kathy 
(03-20-2023, 05:11 AM)lklivingston Wrote: There's a column for Groups.

Thanks. I must be working from an older list. I will download the most current now.
I've updated the master booklist to reflect these recent changes in Spiritual Formation and Citizenship.  Please post in Typos (under Tech Support) when you find errors so we can get those corrected.
Kathy 
The following 6 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • cmtynan, CrazyMama, LeslieNoelani, sarahsimmons, Subversive Gardener, Zoo Keeper
I just updated the master booklist on Google to reflect Burton Raffel as the preferred translator for Beowulf.  This change was made a few years ago, but I missed it on that document.  It's not a big deal; both translators are fine.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • reb, Sammie2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,589 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 50,077 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,430 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 177,152 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,579 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,636 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke