Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
Hmm. I'll more ably just type the changes into the Evernote list I already am using, but if I were just starting to collect the books, I would download it in the Google app or as excel and use In the Microsoft excel app.
Laura & son, yr 6 
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Only Children, Foster/Adopt, Chit-Chat mod
[-] The following 1 user Likes laurke's post:
phoebebopeep (06-13-2015)
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
So excited to see what I have and what I need as I get ready to delve into year 6/7 and 8 with my kids.  Double purchase of books to be avoided!  Wonder what I'll find at the CMI!  
[-] The following 1 user Likes HeatherRCHA's post:
Announcements/Re: Updated Master Booklist
I have booksapp on my Android phone. You can import a .csv into it. So I took the old list and put it into the booksapp format (in excel on a computer) and imported it to my phone (via email). I intend at some point to merge the updated booklist into my current booksapp .csv
Hope that helps!

(I keep track of which books I own by having a collection in booksapp called "got it".)

(I expect you could do a similar thing with other online library keepers or apps)

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2
Tasmanian mum and nurse sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 15 years), Little Bear (DS 10yo Y3), Miss Muffet (DD 8 yo Y3) and Mouse (DS 5yo).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
[-] The following 2 users Like Subversive Gardener's post:
Hollie (09-03-2015), phoebebopeep (06-13-2015)
I have used Google Drive to download the list to my phone. I edit it on my phone and those edits are synced to my Drive account. It works!
Kathy  ~Year 0, Form II, Language Arts, and Bible.~
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
[-] The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
laurke (06-14-2015), phoebebopeep (06-13-2015)
Thanks for this list! So helpful to not have to do this work myself. I did notice that Euclid's Elements is on there twice, since you asked for possible mistakes to be posted here :)
Mama to 3 pre-k girls in middle TN
[-] The following 1 user Likes naomibennett's post:
(06-13-2015, 03:21 PM)naomibennett Wrote: Thanks for this list! So helpful to not have to do this work myself. I did notice that Euclid's Elements is on there twice, since you asked for possible mistakes to be posted here :)
I'll check that, Naomi!
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(06-13-2015, 03:21 PM)naomibennett Wrote: Thanks for this list! So helpful to not have to do this work myself. I did notice that Euclid's Elements is on there twice, since you asked for possible mistakes to be posted here :)
Fixed!
I'm a little confused. Is this going to be updated on the amblesideonline.org page? I just went over there and I got the old version.
http://amblesideonline.org/files/AOBooklistY1-12.xls
from this page
http://amblesideonline.org/curriculum.shtml

Thank you everyone for all the hard work!
Yes, I think it will be updated eventually, but I'm too chicken to do it myself. So it has to wait for Leslie to have time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
grecoaf (07-26-2015)
If you download them as docs to an android you can efit it on your smartphone in the polaris program. I did, it worked well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 43,734 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 3,699 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 14,512 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke