Is Tapatalk making the forum public?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Is Tapatalk making the forum public?
Oooo, Janice is more popular than I am.

And Ann is the mysterious Spock poster! I wonder why her name didn't show with the post?
Kathy W.~Northwest by North
"The teacher who allows his scholars the freedom of the city of books is at liberty to be their guide, philosopher and friend; and is no long the mere instrument of forcible intellectual feeding."
Vol. 6
The following 2 users Like Kathy W.'s post:
  • Janice, phoebebopeep
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Is Tapatalk making the forum public?
(09-04-2016, 04:54 AM)AnneWhite Wrote: But I don't have anything to do with Tapatalk, so I don't really understand that.

It still shows up on the list of threads. It's not an issue- but it is strange in this case since you deleted the picture!

[Image: 9a7c233b3fcd191f027303f557bd31ed.jpg]
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 1 user Likes laurke's post:
  • phoebebopeep
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Is Tapatalk making the forum public?
(09-04-2016, 05:58 AM)laurke Wrote: It still shows up on the list of threads.  It's not an issue- but it is strange in this case since you deleted the picture!

[Image: 9a7c233b3fcd191f027303f557bd31ed.jpg]

It showed up on top of my post under my name, as if it were part of my post.
Kathy W.~Northwest by North
"The teacher who allows his scholars the freedom of the city of books is at liberty to be their guide, philosopher and friend; and is no long the mere instrument of forcible intellectual feeding."
Vol. 6
Yes, pictures show up like that in the previews.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Seriously???? How can you tell? I'm assuming I have to log into tapatalk to find this out?
Mom of 5 boys and a baby girl 
2 AO graduates!  Currently working through years 9, 3 & 1.  
lol, Janice- I just clicked on your name and it's right there :)
I have 38.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 1 user Likes laurke's post:
  • Janice
I only used Tapatalk once and had several people follow me. I found it creepy. So when on my cell phone, I just access the forum through my browser, no special app necessary, and it works just fine.
-Lori
J (12 for a few more days) and N (11). True peace is not merely the absence of some negative force - tension, confusion or war; it is the presence of some positive force - justice, good will and brotherhood.  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
I haven't quite figured out tapatalk. I just started using it and have never intentionally followed anyone, but it shows I'm following 21 people. I think it is because I liked their response to my question or quoted them in my response. I guess. Or maybe I accidentally hit the little follow button while scrolling? I guess I should go look to see exactly who I am "following"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes Rosecap3's post:
  • AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D.
You can follow people through the browser too. It's not just a Tapatalk thing.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Does anyone understand the point of following someone or for that matter being followed? Does it do anything? Tapatalk is very odd.
Moderator of Form IV, V & VI, CM Vol I, and History & Geography

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public Domain/Freely Availale Online Books that aren't linked mama_kate 5 584 05-07-2024, 06:21 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,109 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 15,223 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 11,492 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,445 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,228 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,337 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Looking for the learning disability/dyslexia forum! elizabeth.rs 3 5,056 11-20-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: elizabeth.rs
  Forum app (Tapatalk) charmond 5 7,399 10-08-2022, 09:44 AM
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 6,315 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec