I Can't See Average Number of Posts Per Day
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/I Can't See Average Number of Posts Per Day
Ever since the forum update (I think that was when it happened), I've not been able to see what people's average number of posts per day are--only mine, and that only if I click "User CP" and not my ordinary profile. I thought maybe it was everyone, but at least one of my fellow teens isn't having a problem with it.
I've still got joy in chaos; I've got peace that makes no sense, so I won't be going under; I'm not held by my own strength. --Firm Foundation

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/I Can't See Average Number of Posts Per Day
Are you looking in the browser or on Tapatalk?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: I Can't See Average Number of Posts Per Day
I don't use Tapatalk, so I think i'm looking in the browser.
I've still got joy in chaos; I've got peace that makes no sense, so I won't be going under; I'm not held by my own strength. --Firm Foundation

Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: I Can't See Average Number of Posts Per Day
If you can take a screenshot of what you see when you click on a user's name, email it to me:
aoforum@amblesideonline.org
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I think I figured it out. It's just in a different place than it used to be, I think. Thank you for your time and sorry for not realizing this sooner!

No worries!
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Maysaa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  too many auto-subscribe posts to follow, how to unsubscribe MichelleDee 2 3,922 08-14-2023, 05:44 AM
Last Post: MichelleDee
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 14,735 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  In Search of Posts Sammie2 5 7,696 06-22-2023, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Sammie2
  Can no longer edit my old posts Rebecca G 20 23,895 06-18-2022, 09:28 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Quote Appearing in New Posts Sandy O 8 10,114 10-06-2021, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Sandy O
  I can't get used to the new "New Posts" icon Kelly Cumbee 15 19,751 09-11-2021, 04:54 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Moderated Posts lesliegid 10 12,600 04-23-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Reading posts in a given time frame HC... 2 3,873 11-09-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: HC...
  find moved posts Friederike 3 4,417 08-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Last Post: MelisaH
  weird thing added to my posts SherryElmer 20 24,377 06-23-2015, 01:10 PM
Last Post: MelisaH