Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum
Hello! I just got back on the forum after the break, and I can no longer access the teen section of the forum. It's not even there for me to click. I can only see the Announcements section, this section, and the Typing section. (I also can't figure out how to edit my profile, but it's possible that I just forgot what things I have to click to do so; it's in a not so conspicuous place, I think).
I've still got joy in chaos; I've got peace that makes no sense, so I won't be going under; I'm not held by my own strength. --Firm Foundation

The following 1 user Likes Maysaa's post:
  • Elgwana
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum
Same here.
Costly Grace Wins Our Battles!
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum
Please keep telling us about the weirdness that you’re finding. Mrs. Livingston thought everything was tuned on, but the software is being wonky. The more details you give her the easier it will be for her to figure out what to change. But it may take a day or two, as she has other commitments during the US day today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mary Frances
mom to David (Age 17, YR11), Grant (Age 14, YR8) and Lucy (Age 13, YR8) and Ella (Age 6, YR 1)
The following 2 users Like MaryFrances's post:
  • GoodQueenBess, Maysaa
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum
Thank you! Those details are helpful. See if you can see it now.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Yes, it is working for me. Thank you, ma'am.
Costly Grace Wins Our Battles!
Yay!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I can see it too! Thank you!
I've still got joy in chaos; I've got peace that makes no sense, so I won't be going under; I'm not held by my own strength. --Firm Foundation

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Access to working and single parents Friederike 1 1,031 02-23-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: MaryEllen
  Access to private forums Elijah and Dad 2 3,368 10-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Resources for Using the Forum lklivingston 0 3,030 08-01-2023, 03:23 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 14,721 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 11,162 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
  If you have a TEEN, please read Phyllis 1 6,003 04-18-2023, 10:51 PM
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,346 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Is there a way to turn off teen notifications? COMama 64 77,386 04-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ARD
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,047 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
  I can't access the teen forums anymore unavalible_username 20 23,389 01-14-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Barb Gifford