AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Updated Master Booklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Thank you so very much!
I've now updated Years 4 and 5, so 1-6 should be correct.  Only minor changes have been made so far.
Year 6 is done.  Only minor edits made.
Year 7 is done. Slightly more significant changes made, such as adding some of the options used in the Lite version.
Year 8 and 9 are proofread and corrected. Very few changes made, mostly adding options from the Lite schedule.
Year 10 has been proofread and updated.  I made several changes, but they were relatively minor, like adding the list of Scott's books to the free read list.
I see "problem of pain" listed next to "mere Christianity" as an option, but I don't see "problem of pain" anywhere in the list.
(08-25-2019, 06:40 AM)roseofthetrees Wrote: [ -> ]I see "problem of pain" listed next to "mere Christianity" as an option, but I don't see "problem of pain" anywhere in the list.
Thanks! I fixed it now.
Small typo: I see "Remarque, Erich Marie" as the author of All Quiet on the Western Front, but I see "Maria" as the middle name on the cover of the book.
(08-26-2019, 11:25 AM)roseofthetrees Wrote: [ -> ]Small typo: I see "Remarque, Erich Marie" as the author of All Quiet on the Western Front, but I see "Maria" as the middle name on the cover of the book.

Thanks!  Fixed it.

I also finished proofreading Year 11, so hopefully that list is now correct.  (I made only minor changes.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15