AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Updated Master Booklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(08-09-2020, 01:28 PM)MonicaC Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
I have been scrolling back a ways but I am not seeing a link to the master document. Where can I find this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the very first post:
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...#pid273692
I just updated this to add a new book. See the separate post here in Announcements.
Bump

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I just updated the master booklist to show Helen Hunt Jackson in Year 3 term 3 instead of Longfellow.
Hi ladies!!

This document is great!! Does it reflect the AO groups, too?

ETA: Never mind!! I opened the browser fully and saw the groups notes!!
Yall are the best!
Is there a place this list can be accessed other than Google docs? I do not have a Google account set up on my phone for security reasons, and when I hit the link, it gives me a pop - up saying "no account found" and will not open the document. Does anyone have a work-around for this problem?
(02-16-2022, 06:17 PM)Rondalyno Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a place this list can be accessed other than Google docs? I do not have a Google account set up on my phone for security reasons, and when I hit the link, it gives me a pop - up saying "no account found" and will not open the document. Does anyone have a work-around for this problem?

What type of files can you access or receive? Dropbox, Word, Excel?
Hello, I am pretty new in here, and also a little bewildered by the AO website. Please forgive me if my question has been answered 1000 times before. I’m trying to print the master booklist out, from my phone. (No internet at home, I use my phone for everything) and it will only print page one, and a weird half cut off version at that. I don’t have this trouble with any of the other AO pages I’ve printed out, like schedules for example. What am I missing? Can anyone direct me to a simple, master list, PDF, that I could print out and keep handy whenever I’m out at thrift stores, yard sales, and bookstores? Thank you!
I think printing from your phone would be tricky. Could you just download it to your phone and access it that way?
Thank you for your response. I think I’m throwing in the towel on this one. I’ve tried my best, and the best I can do is printing out that weird cut off version of page one, and downloading it to Dropbox, and lo and behold, it’s still the same weird cut off version of page one. I guess I’m not going to be able to crack the code. It’s just really odd since I haven’t had any problems like this with any of the other things I've printed from this site. Can’t win ‘em all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15