AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Updated Master Booklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I don't see the Shakespeare plays listed anywhere in the booklist. What if they were added? I decided to add them to my own list. I hope this link works, as I already typed up the list from the website and turned it into excel format. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...p=drivesdk
I see a typo. In the 7+ free read section it lists a book by Nelson Mandela as "Long Road to Freedom" but I think the title is actually "Long Walk to Freedom"
(09-01-2019, 11:47 AM)roseofthetrees Wrote: [ -> ]I see a typo. In the 7+ free read section it lists a book by Nelson Mandela as "Long Road to Freedom" but I think the title is actually "Long Walk to Freedom"

Fixed it.  Thanks!  I haven't proofread Year 12 yet, so I hadn't caught that.
On the year three page I see listed "Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransome ($ K), Swallowdale ($ K), and others in the series." But on the spread sheet I see only the one book, "Swallows and Amazons" listed.
Is the Booklist link in the first post of this thread still the one to go to for the most recently updated version?
(09-08-2019, 05:00 AM)Lisa-v Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Booklist link in the first post of this thread still the one to go to for the most recently updated version?
Yes. There's a note in the first cell (hover to see) with the date of latest changes.
On the 7-12 Free Read page, "The Poisonwood Bible" is listed as a Year 12 Free Read, but I can't find it on the Year 12 page.

edit:
I also see listed as year 12 free read authors "Eco, Umberto" and "Whyte, Jack" on the spreadsheet, but don't see them on the website for year 12.
I haven't proofread Year 12 yet, so thanks!
Are the italic titles the ones with e-texts available? If that's the case, then I think this one should be italicized:
Ball, R. S. Great Astronomers, The
Yes, that's what the italics mean. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15