In Search of Posts
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/In Search of Posts
I apologize if I missed this answer, but I haven't found it. Is there a way to do an ISO post? I searched the sell forum, and no one is currently selling it, but I thought I could ask if anyone had it. However, I wasn't sure if that was allowed or where to put it if it was allowed (It's ARTistic Pursuits 4-5 Book 1). Thanks!
Second Generation Homeschooler w/ one daughter, Year 4
and two daughters, one son, and at least three more babies in heaven.
https://awdowner.com
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: In Search of Posts
I'm pretty sure ISO is one of the options available when you post in Buy/Sell.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
"WTB" is what we use instead of "ISO".

https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...hp?tid=440
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(06-22-2023, 04:32 AM)Sammie2 Wrote: I apologize if I missed this answer, but I haven't found it. Is there a way to do an ISO post? I searched the sell forum, and no one is currently selling it, but I thought I could ask if anyone had it. However, I wasn't sure if that was allowed or where to put it if it was allowed (It's ARTistic Pursuits 4-5 Book 1). Thanks!

Go to Buy/Sell books. When you create your post, WTB AO  & WTB CM are prefix choices. that  you can select. (Want to Buy)
Linda in NC
The following 1 user Likes busyncmama's post:
  • lklivingston
Sorry; posting while doing other things. Yes, you can post an ISO post in Buy/Sell. If it turns out to still be confusing, ask again!
Kathy 
Ohhhhhh, like Wanting To Buy? I only just figured out what on earth ISO means. I am so hopelessly lost with a lot of Internet stuff. [Ha ha ha ha!] Thank you for taking the time to answer!
Second Generation Homeschooler w/ one daughter, Year 4
and two daughters, one son, and at least three more babies in heaven.
https://awdowner.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  too many auto-subscribe posts to follow, how to unsubscribe MichelleDee 2 3,873 08-14-2023, 05:44 AM
Last Post: MichelleDee
  How to see all posts on entire forum by date HannahA 11 14,524 07-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: HannahA
  Can no longer edit my old posts Rebecca G 20 23,446 06-18-2022, 09:28 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Quote Appearing in New Posts Sandy O 8 9,976 10-06-2021, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Sandy O
  I can't get used to the new "New Posts" icon Kelly Cumbee 15 19,430 09-11-2021, 04:54 AM
  Moderated Posts lesliegid 10 12,413 04-23-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  I Can't See Average Number of Posts Per Day Maysaa 5 6,674 04-16-2021, 10:09 PM
  Search Help RosesInJune 4 5,416 05-21-2020, 04:19 AM
Last Post: RosesInJune
  Search within a forum travelingmom 2 3,629 04-04-2019, 02:06 PM
Last Post: travelingmom
  Can't search private forums Amy Jo Hines 1 2,844 10-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Phyllis