Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
bUt WhAt AbOuT tHe AdDvAcOdOs?????
This doesn't mean I lost my dream
It's just right now I got a really crazy mind to clean ~ Street Poetry, Tyler Joseph
Dancing all night with all my friends, sitting on the shores of Summerland ~ Summerland, half.alive
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
shhhhhhhh. we do not speak of that.
Raise a glass to freedom! Something they can NEVER take away. No matter what they tell you. -John Laurens ~Hamilton
Don't forget to leave milk and cookies out for Captain America, y'all!
(03-31-2023, 11:40 PM)lklivingston Wrote: Hey, Leslie changed the name so their posts sort to the bottom now!

If parents are at the top, and students are at the bottom, I think that means parents are already ahead. [cheesy grin]
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 3 users Like LeslieNoelani's post:
  • COMama, Lossy, Primeperiwinkle
Katie!! I think we're outnumbered! Quick, I'll grab the cast iron pans and veggie scraps!
Cobbling together a CM-friendly curriculum in Chinese for our Chinese/American family, 
While leaning heavily on the expertise and generosity of the AO community. 
The following 1 user Likes Lossy's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle
HA!
MY CHICKENS WILL EAT YOUR VEGGIE SCRAPS AND STILL BE HUNGRY!!!!
An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching people in the face with words.
The following 3 users Like GoodQueenBess's post:
  • AKindlyFlabbit, Asphalt_Pro, Lizzie Smith
Hmm. Maybe if I throw chocolate they'll be distracted while we. . . hehehe!
Cobbling together a CM-friendly curriculum in Chinese for our Chinese/American family, 
While leaning heavily on the expertise and generosity of the AO community. 
Oh, that would definitely work.
An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching people in the face with words.
The following 1 user Likes GoodQueenBess's post:
  • AgentRaisinPaste
DID SOMEONE SAY CHOCOLATE?!?!
Raise a glass to freedom! Something they can NEVER take away. No matter what they tell you. -John Laurens ~Hamilton
Don't forget to leave milk and cookies out for Captain America, y'all!
Mmm chocolate!
*♥Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars♥*

(01-05-2023, 06:01 AM)avidpenwoman Wrote: Hello, I am also having this issue. Whenever I post on a thread it subscribes me to it, even though I don’t want to be subscribed to any. I have to go to user cp daily and delete all the notifications I’m getting.

I am having this issue at the moment. Help. [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]
*♥Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars♥*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you have a TEEN, please read Phyllis 1 7,029 04-18-2023, 10:51 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 4,174 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 6,354 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  I can't access the teen forums anymore unavalible_username 20 30,074 01-14-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Barb Gifford
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 9,933 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Notifications not working Sandy O 9 13,601 03-17-2022, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 7,759 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec
  HOW TO: Turn on PMs Phyllis 13 21,088 08-19-2021, 11:09 PM
Last Post: nachokaty
  turning off teen forum ... MaggieAnnie 4 7,773 05-21-2020, 12:54 PM
Last Post: MaggieAnnie
  Not receiving email notifications anymore Friederike 8 12,013 03-30-2018, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Friederike