Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
(04-01-2023, 10:33 AM)ARD Wrote: I am having this issue at the moment. Help. [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]
Does this happen in Tapatalk or in the browser?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
I am sooo glad this thread popped up! I totally forgot it's existence because I had it turned it off after my older kids graduated! [:P cheesy, cheesy!]

It is worth the pain, remind me how I add teens [:P cheesy, cheesy!] Who is the person to DM?
2 Graduated, Year 11-ish, Year 9-ish
*post concussion shenanigans mean punctuation will be complicated at best*
The following 1 user Likes MaggieAnnie's post:
  • GoodQueenBess
(04-01-2023, 12:46 PM)MaggieAnnie Wrote: I am sooo glad this thread popped up! I totally forgot it's existence because I had it turned it off after my older kids graduated!

It is worth the pain, remind me how I add teens Who is the person to DM?
Instructions are in Help and in a pinned thread in Tech Support.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • MaggieAnnie
Katie, don't challenge the teens to a duel - they have way more free time than we do! I had to explain to all my kids at lunch what Muppets were - haha!
Living and learning in Southern Thailand with Mae (16 yo, Y11), ReeRee (14 yo, Y9), June (12 yo, Y7), Oen (10 yo, Y5), Calla (7 yo, Y1), Zωή (from womb to heaven Dec 2020), Jotham (1 yo)
(04-01-2023, 09:04 PM)Aster Wrote: Katie, don't challenge the teens to a duel - they have way more free time than we do! I had to explain to all my kids at lunch what Muppets were - haha!

Sorry!!! Haha! Awww.. that’s precious though. It’s not so much a duel though as it is marshaling the different avenues of creativity to plan, develop, make and spread the good, true, and beautiful things! Real culture based on real values. We’re seeding the world so that culture can be reignited. Hopefully.

Next thing you know some of the younger moms will do puppet Plutarch. Ha! That would rock! Don’t ever discount the young moms!

So anyway, we’re not really against each other. More like, we’re all against the world. We’re just on different teams. The grown-up team and the teen team.

And the Mom team never runs out of cookies. Ever! Yassssss
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
Translation: Yes, this is a duel to the death.
Good players win races.                   I need a heart that carries on through the pain when the walls start collapsing again, 
Great ones break records.                Give me a soul that never ceases to follow despite the infection within. Demon Hunter~Deteriorate  
Legends change the game. - Anonymous racer.     
Just so everyone understands how this works:
Teens can post in the teen area; parents of teens can read that area but not post.
Parents can post all over here; only teens 18 and up can view and post this area.
Teens and parents of teens both have access (view and post) to the Parent/Teen area.

So we have a few teens posting in this thread, but they're all teens who are 18 or older and so actually have access to both parts of the forum.
Kathy 
The following 5 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • amountainbikinghobbit, GoodQueenBess, MaggieAnnie, Maysaa, Primeperiwinkle
(04-02-2023, 12:11 AM)Asphalt_Pro Wrote: Translation: Yes, this is a duel to the death.

Exactly. But either way somebody will have cookies.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys, (Y8 and Y5) all of whom are more precious than gold.
(04-02-2023, 02:02 AM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: Exactly. But either way somebody will have cookies.

See but we win when the teens get fed...so we win even if we lose....the wisdom of age...
2 Graduated, Year 11-ish, Year 9-ish
*post concussion shenanigans mean punctuation will be complicated at best*
The following 4 users Like MaggieAnnie's post:
  • Asphalt_Pro, COMama, lklivingston, Primeperiwinkle
(04-01-2023, 11:40 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Does this happen in Tapatalk or in the browser?

The browser.
I am running on dry shampoo and coffee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you have a TEEN, please read Phyllis 1 6,157 04-18-2023, 10:51 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,482 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,289 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  I can't access the teen forums anymore unavalible_username 20 24,535 01-14-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Barb Gifford
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,476 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Notifications not working Sandy O 9 11,314 03-17-2022, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 6,390 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec
  HOW TO: Turn on PMs Phyllis 13 17,425 08-19-2021, 11:09 PM
Last Post: nachokaty
  turning off teen forum ... MaggieAnnie 4 6,506 05-21-2020, 12:54 PM
Last Post: MaggieAnnie
  Not receiving email notifications anymore Friederike 8 9,878 03-30-2018, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Friederike