1. In your own words, tell about your favorite character that you read in your Bible reading this term.
2. Tell your favorite story from your Bible reading this term.
Copy "Diamond lifted his cap, and answered politely."
1. Tell about Walter Raleigh and the Queen, or Napoleon in Egypt.
2. Tell about Sir Walter Raleigh in the tower, or Napoleon's Last Battle.
3. What is your favorite story from the history you read this term?
1. Tell how Polly got a new stove.
2. "Myles was alone, face to face, with his mortal enemy." Then what happened?
1. Tell something of what the land is like in Burma.
2. What do you know about the religion of old Burma?
3. What did you think was the most interesting thing you read about old Burma?
Natural History and General Science
1. What are some uses of starch? or What do you know about sound?
2. Tell about Mooween's den.
Father or friend to select a passage for student to read aloud.
1. Nathan can type 12 words a minute. How long will it take him to type a letter that has 180 words?
2. Jessica made half as many thank you cards as Tricia. Together they made 18 cards. How many cards did Tricia make?
3. Allen collected 570 aluminum cans. Sandra collected 87 more than Allen. How much did they collect altogether?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the things in your schoolroom, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2019 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.