1. Tell your favorite Bible story so far.
2. Tell about Abraham and Melchizedek.
3. Tell about Abram freeing Lot from captivity. (for older students in Form 1)
Younger students: Copy "Then he went to fetch his mother."
Older students: Copy: "Off went the proud Kangaroo on his four little legs like a bunny."
Younger Form 1 students should choose one; older student should do both.
1. Tell a fairy tale you remember from this term, or tell what you know of Harald as a little boy. Tell everything you can think of.
2. Tell how the Leopard got his spots, or something that happened to Christian.
Younger Form 1 students should choose two; older student should do all three.
1. Tell about Boadicea, or, about St. Alban.
2. Tell the story of The Brave Three Hundred.
3. Tell the story of Alexander and Bucephalus.
1. Find Italy and Switzerland on the globe. Or, Find Lake Superior on a map.
2. What is the shape of the earth?
Natural History and General Science
1. Describe your favorite nature walk this term. What did you find?
2. Tell about "the bully in the old orchard."
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (We encourage you to substitute questions from your math program.)
1. 8 + 5 = ___
2. Skip count by 5's.
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. Introduce yourself in your foreign language.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
|AO is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.|
Copyright © 2002-2020 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.
KEEP AO FREE by respecting our copyrights and License   Header and Menus by Aidan Bennett, Apr 2020