Younger students: Copy, "There was a great battle at sea."
Older students: Copy, "The queen went stumping along in one shoe of stone and one of skin."
Younger Form 1 students should choose two; older student should do all three.
1. What do you know about Sir Walter Raleigh or Guy Fawkes?
2. Describe the Age of Elizabeth.
3. Tell about Captain John Smith.
Younger Form 1 students should choose one; older student should do both.
1. Tell your favorite part of The Princess and the Goblin.
2. Tell the story of Johnny Appleseed.
1. What is a butte? Can you describe one? Or, Tell everything you know about the plains.
2. Draw the shape of the earth, and show where the hot countries are and where the cold ones are.
Natural History and General Science
1. What is plankton?
2. How do clouds form rain?
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (We encourage you to substitute questions from your math program.)
1. What number is made up of seven hundreds, four tens and five ones?
2. What is the sum of 69 + 57?
3. 5 x __ = 35.
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language say something about yourself, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
|AO is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.|
Copyright © 2002-2020 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.
KEEP AO FREE by respecting our copyrights and License   Header and Menus by Aidan Bennett, Apr 2020