Younger students: Copy, "He had left it under the tree."
Older students: Copy, "Edward walked on without making any reply."
Younger Form 1 students should choose two; older student should do all three.
1. Tell about the quarrel between Parliament and Charles I or how London was burned.
2. What do you know about King Charles I and Oliver Cromwell?
3. Tell what you know about the Pilgrim Fathers.
Younger Form 1 students should choose one; older student should do both.
1. Tell a story about Christiana and Mercy.
2. Tell about John Henry.
1. Trace the Sante Fe Trail on a map, with any details you can remember.
2. What do you know about Greenland?
3. What causes the change of day and night?
Natural History and General Science
1. Tell what you know about hermit crab homes.
2. What do you know about frost and dew. or Tell what you know about deer.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (We encourage you to substitute questions from your math program.)
1. Compare 53 and 37 using <, >, or =.
2. If a trucker drives 231 miles on Friday and 172 miles on Saturday, how much farther did he drive on Friday than on Saturday?
3. 24 kids each brought five different leaves to show at co-op. How many leaves were there altogether?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the parts of your body, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
|AO is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.|
Copyright © 2002-2020 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.
KEEP AO FREE by respecting our copyrights and License   Header and Menus by Aidan Bennett, Apr 2020