Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
(03-31-2023, 09:33 PM)MaryFrances Wrote: Evidently a teen saw ^ and it has now been quoted on the teen side and mine are amused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t tell them but those freaking kids hold up all my hope for humanity in their avocado-covered hands.

May they study leadership, practice jiu jitsu, create memes and take over the world. *happy sigh

(They’re all so wonderful! I love them to pieces!!)
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys who are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
Hey, Leslie changed the name so their posts sort to the bottom now!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 6 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • COMama, Elgwana, GoodQueenBess, Lani, MichelleChoe, Primeperiwinkle
(03-31-2023, 09:33 PM)MaryFrances Wrote: Evidently a teen saw ^ and it has now been quoted on the teen side and mine are amused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...pid1240384

Notice that's post #15,568 in that thread.

I used to have the most posts on the forum, but that was years ago.  Now, I am far surpassed in posting volume by teens who joined the forum a year ago.  lol  (I'm currently #10 on the list by post quantity, but the first non-teen.)  But they don't start new threads much, so an adult has the most threads.  (Not me.)  Not, of course, that we would care about such things.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Is there a way to turn off teen notifications?
(03-31-2023, 10:08 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: Don’t tell them but those freaking kids hold up all my hope for humanity in their avocado-covered hands.

May they study leadership, practice jiu jitsu, create memes and take over the world. *happy sigh

(They’re all so wonderful! I love them to pieces!!)

This really brought me so much joy [:P cheesy, cheesy!]
I almost lost it
I'll heal eventually
But faster if you're next to me
(03-31-2023, 11:46 PM)lklivingston Wrote: https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...pid1240384

Notice that's post #15,568 in that thread.

I used to have the most posts on the forum, but that was years ago.  Now, I am far surpassed in posting volume by teens who joined the forum a year ago.  lol  (I'm currently #10 on the list by post quantity, but the first non-teen.)  But they don't start new threads much, so an adult has the most threads.  (Not me.)  Not, of course, that we would care about such things.

Ten years of trying not to ever type too much so I didn’t unnecessarily add to the forum and make things cluttered have flashed before my eyes. Smh.

I’m sorry for your loss in rankings. That’s a hard blow. But due to your diligence and overall high quality snarktastic powers I can appoint you to the level of four star General in my Mom Army, if you’d like? I’m right in the middle of a top secret mission to infiltrate, observe, and acquire information through multiple levels of highly sophisticated espionage into a little understood mini country near to us. Teenager Land.

You’ll have to wear non-matching socks though. Otherwise they will suspect you.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys who are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
Your attempts at domination are futile. You shall never understand our language. We shall conquer you with our arsenal of pickle jars and empty markers.
Good players win races.                   I need a heart that carries on through the pain when the walls start collapsing again, 
Great ones break records.                Give me a soul that never ceases to follow despite the infection within. Demon Hunter~Deteriorate  
Legends change the game. - Anonymous racer.     
(04-01-2023, 04:00 AM)Asphalt_Pro Wrote: Your attempts at domination are futile. You shall never understand our language. We shall conquer you with our arsenal of pickle jars and empty markers.

War was declared this day. A day which will go down in history as the Beginning.
But how will we declare triumph, you ask? Whom shall declare victory?!?

The bards will sing, the musicians assemble! The younger siblings will be shocked to silence.. ooooo!

For whosoever can create a full length muppet Shakespeare play for YouTube AND get 1k likes before the end of 2023 will RULE. THEM. ALL.

(I anticipate finding a way to put a pickle jar in every Act.. somehow. We’re creating sock puppets to play Oberón and Titania as I type!!)

The Gauntlet has been thrown!!! But will those puny tiny mortals dare to attempt the marathon of greatness, the field of artistic battle, the project with ACTUAL parameters?!?

Meanwhile, the mothers have already begun. Muahahahaaaaa!
Katie
(03-31-2023, 11:40 PM)lklivingston Wrote: Hey, Leslie changed the name so their posts sort to the bottom now!

YASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Best day! Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!
Katie
The following 1 user Likes Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • Elgwana
(04-01-2023, 04:00 AM)Asphalt_Pro Wrote: Your attempts at domination are futile. You shall never understand our language. We shall conquer you with our arsenal of pickle jars and empty markers.

*whispers* you forgot the purple paint and dead fish.
“My sex and my gender are not a costume for you to try on. 
My rights as a woman are not to be infringed.”
—Brett Cooper
*Cough* And the spatulas, mustn't forget the spatulas.
An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching people in the face with words.
The following 4 users Like GoodQueenBess's post:
  • AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D., AKindlyFlabbit, amountainbikinghobbit, Elgwana

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you have a TEEN, please read Phyllis 1 6,051 04-18-2023, 10:51 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
Lightbulb Joining the Teen Forum Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,385 04-16-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: AKindlyFlabbit
  Forum access for teen etihwnyrhtak 3 5,127 01-16-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  I can't access the teen forums anymore unavalible_username 20 23,735 01-14-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Barb Gifford
  Can't Access Teen Section of the Forum Maysaa 6 8,193 01-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maysaa
  Notifications not working Sandy O 9 10,936 03-17-2022, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle
  My teen joined the teen forum... what's next? alec 4 6,191 01-27-2022, 03:09 PM
Last Post: alec
  HOW TO: Turn on PMs Phyllis 13 16,925 08-19-2021, 11:09 PM
Last Post: nachokaty
  turning off teen forum ... MaggieAnnie 4 6,320 05-21-2020, 12:54 PM
Last Post: MaggieAnnie
  Not receiving email notifications anymore Friederike 8 9,580 03-30-2018, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Friederike