AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Schedule Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I just updated Year 4 to remove a reference to CHOW in Term 3.
(09-09-2023, 02:36 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]I updated the Year 5 chart to indicate that MHLW is also the book Further Afield.

This is a great addition, I hope it helps new Y5's find the right book!! We have *loved* the Anne White Editions, going on 3 years of use!
Today I updated the Year 11 Chart schedule to correct a small typo in Week 5.
Exams on the website are updated to match the new schedules! If you need an old exam, find the exam and the key in Resources here.
Made a small typo correction in the Year 4 charts today.
I uploaded a new copy of the Year 4 chart. George Washington's World is now scheduled by section title rather than page numbers. Both page numbers and section titles can still be found on the schedule list on the website.
(01-01-2024, 11:05 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]I uploaded a new copy of the Year 4 chart. George Washington's World is now scheduled by section title rather than page numbers. Both page numbers and section titles can still be found on the schedule list on the website.

That's great! Is the same treatment in the pipeline for Abe's World?
(01-02-2024, 09:39 PM)amy.fischer Wrote: [ -> ]That's great! Is the same treatment in the pipeline for Abe's World?
Yes, eventually.
Ooh, thank you!
Updated charts are posted for Years 1 and 10.

Year 1 - Corrected the New Testament readings in Week 9.  Added Burgess to Week 12.

Year 10 - Corrected typos in Six Easy Pieces chapter title.  Removed blank rows for How to Read a Book in terms 2 and 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15