AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Schedule Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(05-14-2020, 06:06 AM)shell1214 Wrote: [ -> ]It's showing the correct schedule now.  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]  I'm sorry for any confusion! (I swear I saw it! lol)
It might have been cached. That even happens to me when I *upload* the schedules, so no judgement here. Lol I'm glad it's ok.
I just downloaded the Y7 .doc schedule/chart and I noticed that the very last page (Term 3 Daily/Weekly work and riches) is labeled Term 2 weeks 13-24 and the weekly headings are all for term 2 as well.
(05-21-2020, 12:17 AM)bswissy Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded the Y7 .doc schedule/chart and I noticed that the very last page (Term 3 Daily/Weekly work and riches) is labeled Term 2 weeks 13-24 and the weekly headings are all for term 2 as well.
If you'll mention that in the Typos thread, I'll see it when I sit down to make changes.
(05-21-2020, 05:18 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]If you'll mention that in the Typos thread, I'll see it when I sit down to make changes.

Sure! I see the typos thread pop up once in awhile but where do I find it?
(05-21-2020, 09:56 PM)bswissy Wrote: [ -> ]Sure! I see the typos thread pop up once in awhile but where do I find it?

It's pinned to the top of Tech Support.  Tech Support is in the Welcome Center.
So glad I saw this...thank you! :)
Today and Thursday I modified a few schedule charts.  The changes were small, usually to correct typos or errors.

Groups 1 A, B, and C
Year 6
Year 7
Year 9 and Year 9 Lite
Year 12 has had additional speeches added.  All schedule formates are updated.
On August 11, I updated some chart schedules. I added Answering the Cry for Freedom to schedules for Years 4, 5, 6, and Groups II A, B, and C. I also made minor changes to schedules from Year 2 and Year 10 (both regular and lite). I made some minor changes to the 4, 5, 6 and Groups II schedules also, correcting errors and standardizing some formatting.
(08-24-2020, 02:02 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]On August 11, I updated some chart schedules.  I added Answering the Cry for Freedom to schedules for Years 4, 5, 6, and Groups II A, B, and C.  I also made minor changes to schedules from Year 2 and Year 10 (both regular and lite).  I made some minor changes to the 4, 5, 6 and Groups II schedules also, correcting errors and standardizing some formatting.

I just finished editing my Year 2 chart. Are the changes listed somewhere so I can check with my chart if I need to edit anything?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15