AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Schedule Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
It's usually something like correcting a Bible passage or page numbers.
Leslie and I have recently made some updates to booklists and schedules based on errors reported in the Typos thread in Tech Support. I just uploaded revised charts for Years 3, Groups 1C, 7 Basic, 8, and 9. The footnote on each chart has the correct date of last revision.
(06-28-2020, 05:20 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]Today and Thursday I modified a few schedule charts.  The changes were small, usually to correct typos or errors.

Groups 1 A, B, and C
Year 6
Year 7
Year 9 and Year 9 Lite

Can you tell me what has changed in year 6?
(04-02-2021, 04:24 AM)Benaiah's mom Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me what has changed in year 6?
Actually, I can't. It would have been a typo, though.
Thank you so much Kathy and Leslie for your dedication!
Many thanks to Kathy (and the others who do this as well).

I truly do appreciate how user friendly AO has become.

I looked at the original website 10 or so years ago and felt totally overwhelmed; all the visual helps (charts, schedules, etc.,) have been WONDERFUL. :)
I just updated charts for Year 6 and for the first year of 7,8,9 in Two Years.

In Year 6, I corrected the page numbers for the Platinum chapter in Elements. (This change still needs to be made on the HTML schedule.)
In Year 7/8, I corrected week 33 and week 34 assignments for Mere Christianity.
(05-26-2021, 11:06 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]I just updated charts for Year 6 and for the first year of 7,8,9 in Two Years. 

In Year 6, I corrected the page numbers for the Platinum chapter in Elements.  (This change still needs to be made on the HTML schedule.)
In Year 7/8, I corrected week 33 and week 34 assignments for Mere Christianity.

Thanks for the work and details!
Just want to shout out to you ladies & dedicated Mums that have put this curriculum together. You are a blessing from above! We’re currently in AO3 & have done AO from the beginning. My second born is AO2 with my third about to start AO next year. It has truely been a blessing. The discussions that I’ve had with my eldest & starting to with my AO2 student are incredibly soul searching & fun & I just love being empowered to bring my children to the foot of the cross without “indoctrinating” them solely on the Bible. I really like how you’ve incorporated other belief systems - Greek mythology etc into the whole school experience.

Each year as we delve deeper as mother/child/student I am awed. I was brought up solely on public school & in Yr 3 we weren’t tackling any of the issues that my daughter & I have wrestled through together in the form of literature.

Blessings on you all & your families!! I am truely brought to my knees in thanksgiving to God for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I updated the Year 12 charts to include the two additional speeches that were already on the booklist but not on the charts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15