AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Schedule Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I just uploaded revised Year 4 charts, fixing the error in the NT schedule in Week 10.
Year 10 and Year 10 Lite charts just updated to correct a typo in the Bible schedule in Week 2.  2 Kings was missing the '2'.
I just uploaded new charts for Year 4 and Groups 2A.  The Bible assignments for New Testament in weeks 1 and 2 were wrong.
I uploaded new copies of charts for Year 8, Year 8 Lite, and Groups 3c to correct a problem with the schedule for Pursuit of Holiness in Week 8.
I just uploaded revised charts for Year 1 and Groups 1A.  I fixed the Bible assignment in Week 34.
Hi Advisory,

I must have an old version of Yr 5. In the new schedule for this week it says Kings Chap 3 (can't remember if its I or II) but in the one I've got says Jo 1. Is it Joel or Jonah? Or something else?

Why was this changed? Is my yr 5 missing something with the old schedule?

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk
(07-25-2023, 06:08 PM)Pebble Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Advisory,

I must have an old version of Yr 5. In the new schedule for this week it says Kings Chap 3 (can't remember if its I or II) but in the one I've got says Jo 1. Is it Joel or Jonah? Or something else?

Why was this changed? Is my yr 5 missing something with the old schedule?

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk
Here's the old Bible schedule written out fully:
https://www.amblesideonline.org/bible#old

Week 20 is Jonah 1.

I recommend you stick with the old schedule for the rest of this year.
Here's the thread announcing the changes:
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...?tid=51388
Thanks very much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just uploaded new charts for Groups 1a, 1b, and 1c, 2c, Year 2, and Year 6. The changes were mostly minor, although one or two of them may have been changes to Bible in specific weeks that had errors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15