Exam Questions: Form 1B, Term 1
Younger students: Copy, "She took a book out of her desk."
Older students: Copy, "She reached for her clothes and began to dress."
Younger Form 1 students should choose two; older student should do all three.
1. Tell about the Siege of Calais or Wat Tyler's rebellion.
2. Tell what you know of King Robert the Bruce.
3. What do you know about William Tell?
Younger Form 1 students should choose one; older student should do both.
1. Tell about little 'Lias.
2. Tell a story from Pilgrim's Progress.
1. Tell about Marco Polo's journey to China.
2. Describe a compass. What does it tell us?
Natural History and General Science
1. Tell what you know about a squirrel or a beaver.
2. Describe a favorite nature walk, and tell about something you found.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (We encourage you to substitute questions from your math program.)
1. What is 42 + 14?
2. Write this number in numerals: twenty three.
3. Use <, >, or = to make this statement true: 76 __ 69.
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the members of your family, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.