Exam Questions: Form 1C, Term 3
Younger students: Copy, "The gold piece is your prize."
Older students: Copy, "He was a very cranky, cross, and bad tempered old king."
Younger Form 1 students should choose two; older student should do all three.
1. Tell about the Union Jack.
2. What do you know about Grace Darling?
3. Tell how Flora Macdonald helped Prince Charles.
Younger Form 1 students should choose one; older student should do both.
1. Tell an Aesop's Fable that you remember.
2. Tell about Joe Magarac or The Princess and the Glass Hill.
1. Describe a Pacific Island (or Hawai'i/the Sandwich Islands).
2. Describe China.
3. Draw a map of an imaginary country and put in some things that a map usually shows. Give your country a name.
Natural History and General Science
1. Tell what you know about hermit crabs.
2. Describe a walk you had this term and what you found.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here.
Select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (We encourage you to substitute questions from your math program.)
1. Round 2,368 to the nearest hundred.
2. What is the total value of 1 five dollar bill, 2 one dollar bills, a quarter, 3 dimes and 4 pennies?
3. Find the sum of 145, 132 and 247.
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language say something about someone in the room, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.