AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last year, after I had to cancel my registration, I was adamant that I would go this year. Now... we just signed on a house, so we will probably be either remodeling frantically or moving. I'm so excited about the house, but sad to miss again.
(02-09-2016, 01:45 PM)WendiC Wrote: [ -> ]They allow no outside food in the dining rooms and meeting rooms. I'm assuming they cannot dictate food in your car. But they also tell us their chef is up to a challenge, so my suggestion is give us your detailed dietary restrictions and we'll ask. I'm pretty sure they can do gluten free.

I'm curious about Paleo. I'm nervous about other preparing my food, my response to dairy is so severe. I'd prefer to bring my own foods completely.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
When should we expect to register?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-13-2016, 07:51 AM)Lindsaytaylortaylor Wrote: [ -> ]When should we expect to register?

We're working on that right now and hoping to make it available sometime next week. We'll keep you posted here :)
A friend of mine was wondering if both she and her husband can attend?
(02-16-2016, 07:00 AM)rachelrw Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine was wondering if both she and her husband can attend?

Of course.
How often do these sorts of gatherings happen? I would love to attend one eventually but this isn't in the cards for us this year. I have young kids and live a long distance away.
There was a small one last year. The only previous one was in 2005? We'd like to keep having them occasionally, but there are no guarantees.
(01-30-2016, 05:57 AM)SowingLittleSeeds Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone in the Southeast want to meet up and drive together?  I am in Sumter, SC.

possibly, I am just outside of Chattanooga, TN and am considering.
(02-17-2016, 02:48 PM)jeannetteinTN Wrote: [ -> ]possibly, I am just outside of Chattanooga, TN and am considering.

Ooooo, I hope you'll come, Jeannette. I missed seizing the opportunity to chat with you in person the last two times we've met (CMI 2014, At Home 2015) and I would love to do so this year.  :)

Also, did I really see that Lizzie might be attending as well?? I'm so excited!!