AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ooo I like him!!! [cheesy grin] Sounds like you found a winner! ;)
(04-21-2016, 04:56 AM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry! Yes, probably. They expect everyone to eat in the dining hall.

Did the facility change its policy on allowing in outside food?
No, outside food is still not permitted in the dining hall.
I just finished registering! Woohoo! Also, if anyone is curious (or missed the special diet deadline like I did *facepalm*) I called the retreat and they said there's usually grilled options and fruit/yogurt for breakfast but they can't guarantee for every meal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
(04-22-2016, 09:38 AM)dthomasof3 Wrote: [ -> ]I just finished registering! Woohoo! Also, if anyone is curious (or missed the special diet deadline like I did *facepalm*) I called the retreat and they said there's usually grilled options and fruit/yogurt for breakfast but they can't guarantee for every meal.

I plan to bring a couple of energy bars just in case.
thanks for the schedule. its so hard having to pick from the breakout sessions. question:what does AO mini fair mean?And overview in front of some of the years? thanks,Friederike
Oh my goodness!!!! [Whoopee! smilie] This looks so lovely! [Heart <3] May I be greedy andĀ ask what is the Music Study session going to consist of?
I am just dying inside. I realize that there was no way to fit everything in, but I simply can't choose between "Atmosphere, Discipline, and Life" and "Reading"!!! (There's other sessions that are hard, but this is the most difficult choice.) I think we are all going to get to practice our narration skills at meals so that we can share what we've learned at the sessions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I am just dying over the schedule! How am I going to be able to choose?? I need to meet up with some of you ladies so we can "debrief" each other on the different sessions. Or, anyone know how I can clone myself?
The difficulty of decision is weighty!!