AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've already told my husband about it and suggested we plan an anniversary weekend trip so we can attend (we always get away for our anniversary in May). Excitedly dreaming about it for now!
Hmmm. I am definitely planning to come after I missed last year's. I will have to see if I can plan a trip with the Colorado ladies, or maybe drive south a few hours and meet up with Amy Jo. ;) I think it's about, only, a 15 hour drive for me. Ha!
I am sooooo excited! My jaw dropped when I saw this is just an hour away from me. Looking forward to hearing more details as they get worked out. Will be praying for all you special ladies

Mama to three: ds (2006); dd (2008); ds (2012)
Beracá Valley Academy
I cannot imagine my entourage and I will be able to make this one. I'm sad already. But I'm so excited that there is another one scheduled!
(11-03-2015, 01:21 PM)michelle dawn Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm. I am definitely planning to come after I missed last year's. I will have to see if I can plan a trip with the Colorado ladies, or maybe drive south a few hours and meet up with Amy Jo. ;) I think it's about, only, a 15 hour drive for me. Ha!

I'm in!  [balloon smilie]
It's not 15 hours to you... I meant to TX. I bet it's not much more then 5 to you. But then I don't know how far south you are going! ;)
Praying the baby scan I'm having tomorrow shows I'm mircaulously a month further. :p
I'm planning on being there! =D
(11-03-2015, 01:01 PM)Friederike Wrote: [ -> ]Wow awesome.That isn't to far from us..well 1 hour drive.Great. Sounds like fun. Glad it's not in the summer. What's the cost?

We are still working with the facility to nail down details.  But know that lodging and meals will be on site and we even are hoping to offer bus transportation to and from the airports.  
Yippee!