AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm 45 min away but the rain hasn't been bad here

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
I am wondering around the store part waiting for people! They will not seat an incomplete party. So look for blonde chick in a striped maxi skirt ok? [cheesy grin]
(05-20-2016, 03:00 AM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: [ -> ]I am wondering around the store part waiting for people! They will not seat an incomplete party. So look for blonde chick in a striped maxi skirt ok? [cheesy grin]
Sorry 5 min!

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
For those of you following along we met and we're safe in an antique ey anthropologie type store where I want to buy everything!!! Going to eat now so if you arrive here say you're in the party with Katie. :)
Have fun everyone! We want to hear all about it, but in such a way as not to make us feel too jealous : )
(05-19-2016, 11:46 PM)MichelleChoe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so disappointed that I am too sick to travel to Texas today for the conference. If anyone is local and wants to take my spot, just let the coordinators know. My friends will pick up my mug and bag for me. I was sure looking forward to meeting you all and hugging you. Trusting in the Lord that home is where He wants me this weekend. Praying you all have a blessed weekend!!!!!!!
Michelle Choe

Oh, Michelle! I was looking around for you yesterday because I so wanted to meet you. I hope that you are feeling better soon.
(11-03-2015, 05:31 AM)WendiC Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 10177979_1290032091022845_54501797197018...e=56BC5E03]

Hi,
I'd like to suggest, if it hasn't been suggested already, that we create a thread for conference resources. The speakers could upload their presentations, music, handouts, etc., and the attendees could upload session notes, any audio recorded. I think Wendy Capehart said she had a whole bunch of resources she would email to everyone. Maybe it could be posted in the thread instead?
Relive the Friday singalong!
https://youtu.be/rPaTy91vNHk
:)
Awesome, indeed!