AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did I miss the post about the Conferece? LOL It's entirely possible! I was wondering if there would be a price with no food. I have a severe food allergy, so I provide all of my own food for safety purposes:)
We are still confirming final numbers so you haven't missed any announcements.
(02-03-2016, 02:05 AM)MrsGills Wrote: [ -> ]Did I miss the post about the Conferece? LOL It's entirely possible! I was wondering if there would be a price with no food. I have a severe food allergy, so I provide all of my own food for safety purposes:)
I'm wondering the same. I have celiac disease so I'm used to providing for myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Me too. I'm gluten free and may need to bring my food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-03-2016, 02:23 AM)Lani Wrote: [ -> ]We are still confirming final numbers so you haven't missed any announcements.
I'm looking into flights and wondering if you know if we should plan to get there Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Thanks!
Thursday afternoon/evening is first day of day of conference.
Is there a general idea of when cost will be announced?
Hopefully, this week. We are nailing down final numbers right now. There were some things we needed clarified with the site before we could have a firm number.
If there's ever a conference by me, I'll make tons of gluten free food. ;)
I'm so interested. I hope we will be able to afford it.