AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-11-2016, 05:42 AM)AnneWhite Wrote: [ -> ]Reply from the Advisory:  

AO is not officially selling books, although individual authors will have their books available. The checks would need to be made to each of them, and if they did accept checks, you would need to write a check to each individual separately.

Thank you. I appreciate the time you take to respond since I know you are very busy.
Sadly, I probably won't be able to go to this conference.  Has anyone heard whether AO will post the lectures/Q&As online?  I'd be willing to pay!
We will try to make recordings, but we can't make promises. We hope to be able to offer them!
(04-10-2016, 08:18 AM)jeannetteinTN Wrote: [ -> ]Just registered and made travel arrangements. Will be driving with a kindred spirit from here (Chattanooga) and will overnight with a good friend in Monroe, LA. This is really working out better than I thought it would! Alright, I admit it, I knew I could not miss this one.

[Whoopee! smilie] ['In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.' Aristotle] [Coffee, Neelix. Black.] [Heart <3]
[Image: 1917800_1392532157439504_695514095213892...e=57C068BC]
I have search high and low and I must be missing it! When does the conference officially start? I see some people flying in Wednesday and some flying in Thursday at noon...I know an official schedule is not up yet but is there a timeline? Registration time? Closing time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-16-2016, 05:42 AM)Lecolletti Wrote: [ -> ]I have search high and low and I must be missing it! When does the conference officially start? I see some people flying in Wednesday and some flying in Thursday at noon...I know an official schedule is not up yet but is there a timeline? Registration time? Closing time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AA are coming a day early for prep and prayer. We begin welcoming everybody else thursday at 1, with our first really official, you do not want to miss this thing happening at around 4:30. We end w/lunch, noon, Saturday.
(03-03-2016, 10:57 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]*** Important Information ***

You may begin arriving on Thursday at 1 pm. Scheduled activities will begin about 4 pm. (Still working that part out.)

We will finish at 1 pm Saturday.

We encourage you to work together to share transportation to and from airports.

Both DFW and Love Field are good choices.

(04-16-2016, 05:42 AM)Lecolletti Wrote: [ -> ]I have search high and low and I must be missing it! When does the conference officially start? I see some people flying in Wednesday and some flying in Thursday at noon...I know an official schedule is not up yet but is there a timeline? Registration time? Closing time?
Registered finally! [cheesy grin] [cheesy grin] I've been putting it off hoping to have other things in my life more finalized first but couldn't wait much longer with just a week more of registration available.
I'm 3 hrs from the confrence. How much is it to come to listen to certain parts? Maybe stay in a hotel overnight if there's more on another day. I didn't have the money to be able to come the whole time:-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk