AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-21-2016, 03:07 AM)janna4520 Wrote: [ -> ]My daughter is 8.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

An 8yo would be full price.  We have limited space and budget is based on at least double occupancy of full price attendees in each room...
We would be commuting. I live in Dallas, so it's not a bad drive.

(02-23-2016, 12:17 AM)janna4520 Wrote: [ -> ]We would be commuting.  I live in Dallas, so it's not a bad drive.  

They would still need to be registered attendees to be on site.
Ok, so like an adult registering. Thank you for helping me

I don't think I will make it (having a family event on that Saturday) but I do have a couple questions. (if there is a better place to ask or a place where questions have been consolidated that I missed, just let me know...)

1) would it be possible to attend just Thursday and Friday? not sure that that is even doable for me, but since these things don't happen all the time or in this place, I would try to be there for even a little if that's an option.

2) will there be anything recorded or written available for people who can't attend? (I hadn't even thought of that but I just saw a for sale posting - not here - with recordings or whatever from an AO conference years ago...like around 2005 or 2006. so I was curious.)

thanks!
Just registered ... Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Mama to three: ds (2006); dd (2008); ds (2012)
Beracá Valley Academy
Kristyn! I'm so excited to get to meet you!!
That's so sweet, Dawn! The feeling is mutual

Mama to three: ds (2006); dd (2008); ds (2012)
Beracá Valley Academy
Registered! If anyone is interested in a roomie let me know!
I plan to drive from Springfield, Missouri, to the conference in Waxahachie. Would anyone along the way be interested in carpooling? I would be going through Joplin and could go through Tulsa as well. And, I need roommates!