AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lakeview asked us to pass along these rules:

911 Calls: If a guest dials 911 from a LCRC telephone with a non-emergency or hang up, the Ellis County Emergency Department may charge us a fee.

Guest Vehicles: Please make sure to park only in designated parking areas. For the safety of all guests, please be sure all guests in your group observe our 15 MPH speed limit.

Wristbands: LCRC requires guests to wear wristbands while present at our facilities. Color-coded wristbands will be issued to the leaders at check-in. In addition to providing safety and the ability to identify your group members, it is your facility, lodging meal and recreation pass. Please be sure all your guests wear their wristbands.

Tobacco Free and Alcohol Free Facility: Tobacco and alcohol are prohibited on the LCRC campus. Please be sure all 
of your guests are aware of this policy before arriving at Lakeview. Any smoking will result in a $200 fine per room.
Anyone still looking to carpool to the conference or ride together from the airport? Check out this thread: https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...55&page=11
Are we supposed to have our roomies assigned by now or did I just miss that email?
I think Leslie has assigned them, but I don't know if she's told you. Maybe it's a surprise! lol
(05-16-2016, 12:49 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: [ -> ]Are we supposed to have our roomies assigned by now or did I just miss that email?

Katie, you requested to share a room with someone, so that's your roommate. I'll PM you.

Most people have been assigned roommates, but there are a handful who haven't been assigned yet.
(05-14-2016, 10:27 AM)WendiC Wrote: [ -> ]However, for some longer songs, we are only doing one verse, and only one verse may be in our hand outs, to save space. And I might chicken out and we'll do none because I'll be in the bathroom retching, unless somebody volunteers.
I'll sing with you!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
just found 'what to bring' thread and posted there.

On the list of things to bring it mentions bottled water. Any more details on what the drinking water situation is? I drink from the tap at home, but I know not all places in the country do that. We were hoping to just bring carry-ons (don't even know that I can bring unopened bottles in taht) and not sure yet we will have a way to get to a store. But, I'm going to need lots of fills of the water bottle:)
(05-17-2016, 03:00 AM)jbg1131 Wrote: [ -> ]On the list of things to bring it mentions bottled water. Any more details on what the drinking water situation is? I drink from the tap at home, but I know not all places in the country do that. We were hoping to just bring carry-ons (don't even know that I can bring unopened bottles in taht) and not sure yet we will have a way to get to a store. But, I'm going to need lots of fills of the water bottle:)

Dallas water is fine to drink! Bottled is always better of course, but you will be fine drinking Dallas water ;)
I think it says "water bottle." That's what we meant, anyway, and it's totally optional. There will be bottled water at the event. No need to bring your own!
[Image: 3d6e00bac8dd5e8d702faa8cf19701ae.jpg]

My kids were amused by my taking this picture. . .