AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woo hoo!! Thanks for the update, Kathy!
Off to check out flights!
Okay, I just checked out flights and Spirit Airlines has *amazing* prices, however they charge individually for bags beyond a small personal item. Do you guys know if I will need to bring anything specific (nature journal and supplies) or if there are things for sale (other than the lovely bag and mugs) that might impact how much I plan on packing? Thanks!
We may have an area for people to sell books. Probably our authors will bring books to sell.

You can probably get by without the nature journal.
Yes what should we bring

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Let us get you more details soon! We are getting the agenda finalized.
We really do vastly prefer payment via Paypal, but if that absolutely cannot work for you, please PM me.
Is there a tentative schedule specifically for when things begin on Thursday? I don't want to miss anything!
Leah B.
(03-03-2016, 10:57 PM)lklivingston Wrote: [ -> ]*** Important Information ***

You may begin arriving on Thursday at 1 pm. Scheduled activities will begin about 4 pm. (Still working that part out.)

We will finish at 1 pm Saturday.

We encourage you to work together to share transportation to and from airports.

Both DFW and Love Field are good choices.

(03-09-2016, 06:16 AM)Brownie18 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a tentative schedule specifically for when things begin on Thursday?  I don't want to miss anything!
Leah B.

I included Kathy's announcement in post #180 in this response.
Book sales?? Oh my lanta, I'm so excited to fill my AO tote bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk